Careers at Burwell Maintenance
Burwell Maintenance Limited was founded in 2007 and is an East Anglian supplier of maintenance services. We serve corporate, public sector and managing agent clients, with sites throughout Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire. Our customers rely on us to manage offices, commercial properties, retail sites, schools, university properties, hospitals, hotels, laboratories, luxury residential units and historic listed buildings.
Mobile Multi-skilled, Commercial Gas Engineer able to carry out servicing and repairs to all forms of commercial boiler, including gas, oil and LPG. Would also be carrying out scheduled Planned Maintenance and reactive requirements as required.
To work a 40-hour week, Monday to Friday with additional overtime as agreed with the Service Centre.
To be available for working ‘out of normal hours’, weekends and callouts, if required.
Predominately, working throughout Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire, but may be required to assist in other parts of our region as necessary.
- Service & repair of boilers and heating systems, mainly commercial, but some associated domestic sites.
- Pipework and plumbing repairs.
- General building services repairs.
- Replacement and installation of new boilers and associated plant & equipment.
- Good housekeeping, paperwork returns and communications with both the customers and the Service Centre.
- UK driving licence
You would be provided with a suitable, sign-written vehicle, fuel card, mobile phone and iPad.
A suitable candidate would be required to work full-time for a 6-month probation period.
Please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com